Monday, May 2, 2011

I am so shameless love you, you have to let me

! !Send a text message you back, OK, I Fanjian okay !
QQ message ignore me, OK, I idle with nothing to do okay !
call you installed busy, the line to look for a job Mohuazhaohua okay I'm fine !

... ...

all I care about are the ventilation line does not ?
all the nonsense words are my line does not ? All in all , are my Fanjian , all right? ! !

... ...

even if I exhaust , my nerves , I Fanjian , but you may not like me in the end ? ! !
silence you once , I once again give my mind the whole world know that you have installed What sort confused !
enough of this bloody affair ! !
I said, I have not the dignity , I almost despise myself!
to love you I am so shameless , in the end you still want of me? ! ! Once again disappointed , deceived again and again , so I really can not stand , maybe I'm really silly , but even stupid I kept going , and if you do change , can you? ... ...
if one day I did not take the initiative to find you, that I am really tired, that I really give up this relationship , also shows that since then you're free , you do not bother me

No comments:

Post a Comment