Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summarized in 2007 ( after deletion )

Should be concluded by mid-2007 , after careful consideration, the privacy of the things deleted , it becomes the rest of these , then do not feel a little bit , and scrape together live , and I certainly can understand that some of the comrades .
I know that after eating the meal and the former boyfriend she just broke up , and in the emotional vacuum , if you take advantage of it, there should be no small chance , but I would be more reluctant to formally pursue her. In my view, a ( do not be whole once the second time , a man's heart is the meat long ah ). any vacuum in the feelings of the women are very fragile , although they take advantage of the changes will make the pursuit of Very easy, but such feelings do not often last long, the affair took place during only a transitional product . When they gradually recover from the time of a relationship , they often choose to leave. I do not want to be a product used to fill the void , so I never take advantage of. I think my interaction with her or to maintain the current status of this comparison revel in it, perhaps it would be a better way ,
fan of parties , observer , defenses can not do without , can not harm anyone Yes. When the fish and bear's paw can not have both , my choice is usually the same time to give up, then wait and see ,
old said : Money is not everything . However, in this money can push the ghosts wear in real life, no money is totally unacceptable .
children of the rich can get almost everything outside of food and clothing in addition to the basic money of people do not get any thing outside Russia .

No comments:

Post a Comment